- Sportlogiq, the AI-powered sports analytics company, has been recognized as a winner in the
- 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program. Canada’s Technology Fast 50™ program
- recognizes businesses that are transforming everything.
- Sportlogiq’s CEO, Craig Buntin, credits the company’s success to its ability to offer its partners
- unparalleled levels of data to drive team performance, tell powerful stories, and engage with
- fans. Sportlogiq offers the world’s first and only fully automated real-time player tracking
- “It’s exciting to see the impact we’re having on teams, our broadcast partners, and sports
- betting partners. The support and care Sportlogiq provides to its partners is why we stand
- atop of the industry. ” Buntin said. “It’s an honor to be recognized by Deloitte and it validates
- our efforts to bring AI to the sports industry.”
- To qualify for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking, companies must have been in business for at least four years, have revenues of at least $5 million, be headquartered in Canada, own proprietary technology, conduct research, and development activities in Canada, and invest a minimum of five percent of gross revenues in R&D.
“This year’s Fast 50 winners should be especially proud of this designation, as their role in the fabric of Canadian business—particularly during these turbulent times—is crucial,” said Erica Pretorius, partner and national leader for the Technology Fast 50 program at Deloitte Canada. “Their bold vision and true commitment to innovation allow them to not only improve today’s world, but also shape tomorrow’s, despite the constant uncertainty. This year’s winners are proving themselves resilient, innovative, and adaptable, all in an unpredictable year defined by economic instability and the continuing public health crisis.”
About the Deloitte Technology Fast 50™
- The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program is Canada’s pre-eminent technology awards program. Celebrating business growth, innovation, and entrepreneurship, the program features distinct categories, including the Technology Fast 50 ranking, Enterprise Fast 15, and Companies-to-Watch. The program also recognizes companies within the North American Technology Fast 500 ranking, identifying technology companies in the United States and Canada. The 2020 program sponsors include Deloitte, RBC, CBRE, Clarity Recruitment, and Lafond. For further information, visit www.fast50.ca.
- Deloitte provides audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. Deloitte LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is the Canadian member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
- Our global Purpose is making an impact that matters. At Deloitte Canada, that translates into building a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. We believe we can achieve this Purpose by living our shared values to lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for measurable impact.
- To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 professionals, over 12,000 of whom are part of the Canadian firm, please connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
- Sportlogiq is Sport’s Sharpest Edge.
- We are the world’s sports analytics leader, using cutting-edge AI technology to produce
- unique sports data and performance insights. These insights provide an edge to teams,
- leagues, media organizations, betting operators, and rights holders of all sizes. We use a
- variety of techniques to collect and analyze sports data, allowing our partners to discover
- contextual insights and derive value from them in brand new ways.
- Sportlogiq partners with professional sports teams from around the world, including NHL, NFL
- and MLS teams, and leading broadcast networks. We are the Official Data Partner of the
- Swedish Hockey League, the Official Insights Partner of the Canadian Premier League, and the
- Official Statistics Partner of the National Lacrosse League.
Follow us on Twitter @Sportlogiq to stay up-to-date with our latest news.